Sunday, June 9, 2013

Real Solutions for Busy Moms


This is actually the picture of the devotional that actually goes with this book, but it will work for my purpose.  This book took me a long time  to read.  It was on a list of books I had checked out from my old library, years ago, and then I finally got around to reading it.  I'm not sure why I wanted to read this book in the first place - although I suspect that I was looking for actual solutions to the problems I saw in my life.  This is not the book to solve my problems, though.  I found a couple of little quotes in it that I liked, but in reality I didn't find Kathy Ireland very believable.  The book has a Christian tone to it, which didn't resonate with me either. I'd love to de-clutter my house, put myself first, and talk to my children about all of society's evils, but that just isn't necessarily going to happen for me. I had had this book for more than six months, which probably says something about me and my priorities. I am glad I finished this book, so  I can move on to other things in  my To Be Read pile, and that's what this challenge was all about.

Real Solutions for Busy Moms - Kathy Ireland.  Howard Books, 2009.
from my personal collection

No comments:

Post a Comment